Monday, August 29, 2011

SKI TOWN MELTDOWN

I have spent the winter at a bookshop in Colorado Springs Colorado studying 12 books written regarding the Wall street meltdown of banks. More importanlty I have witnessed firsthand the meltdown of real estate values and sales in Aspen and Telluride Colorado Ski Towns. Never in their history have those two towns experienced such devastation of prices, sales, and values, caused by the theftocracy on Wall street and governmental incompetence. Hundreds of millions has been wiped out of ski homes and ranchland. The following quote from the CEO, owner of Intrawest, one year ago says it all “The real estate business at ski resorts has not stalled, it has vanished”. I have a way to make up for those losses. e-mail me at: rforsbergland@telluridecolorado.net, and I’ll fill you in. Thanks, LandMan. Telluride

No comments:

Post a Comment